The O2 Arena is one of the world's busiest music venues. It is a large indoor area located in the East End of London near Greenwich. Prior to the venue being branded as O2 Arena, it was known as the Millennium Dome.
Apart from enjoying state-of-the-art performances at the O2 Area, there are several other ways you can enjoy the O2, namely:
1. Climb the O2 for an iconic view of the London from its summit
2. Enjoy live music, a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, scrumptious New York food favourites and bowling at the Brooklyn Bowl
3. Go clubbing over a three storey venue - Building Six
4. Watch your favourite film in the award-winning multiplex from Cineworld
5. Burgers, Sushi, Pizza, Steak, enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants and bars
O2 Arena Chauffeur Service
Go Chauffeur UK Can take care all your private car hire transfer services during your visit to O2 Arena in one of our fleet of luxury chauffeured driven cars, call our central London office to take care of your transportation booking during your visit.